Infuser/quality controller (01 Post)
Job Type: Full Time
Report To: Shift manager
Duty Station: Mpanga Tea Factory
Job Role: Track the quality of made tea grades by picking hourly samples, infusing and testing for consistency in production and quality; monitor staff health on duty and provide the necessary support in line with the company policy and guidelines
- Monitor and Maintain the required tea drier temperatures and moisture wither content
- Monitor the quality of made tea grades by taking hourly samples for infusing
- Maintain up to date records, prepare and submit periodic reports
- Maintain the sample room equipment / infusers and the cleanliness of the sample room
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
- At least one-year experience in a related environment.
- Tea Grading.
- Record Keeping and Management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of tea quality standards
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Records keeping.
All applications, Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, and Academic Transcripts, three referees include their postal addresses and telephone contacts should be submitted to the office of Human Resource Manager, Mpanga Growers Tea Factory Limited or email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th September 2022 before 5:00pm or P.O. Box 585, Fort Portal.